Knife River Corporation mines aggregates and markets crushed stone, sand, gravel and related construction materials, including ready-mix concrete, cement, asphalt, liquid asphalt and other value-added products. It also performs integrated contracting services.
- A Top 10 producer of aggregates in America.
- 1.0 billion tons of aggregate reserves.
- More than 5,000 employees during peak construction season.
- Has physical locations in 15 states and operates in 19 states.
MDU Construction Services Group, Inc. provides utility construction services specializing in constructing and maintaining electric and communications lines, gas pipelines, fire suppression systems, and external lighting and traffic signalization equipment. This segment also provides expertise in utility excavation and inside electrical and mechanical services, and manufactures and distributes transmission line construction equipment and supplies.
- About 4,500 employees during peak construction season.
- No. 13 on Engineering New Record's 2016 Top 600 Specialty Contractors list based on revenues.
- Authorized to operate in 47 states.
- One of the largest solar contractors in America.